Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wonder Why...?


Whenever I write something, and despite the hours of effort of writing it, and when the writing is done and seeing what I have written, just don't believe it is my finished work. And some are well written too. Is it really me who has done the writing? Yes it is me! That feeling..Wonder why?

Don't have a second thought on what has been written. It is over and done with. Feel the topics so humiliating and the feel of guilt is trying to catch up on me and wanting to bring me to the gallows for writing something unethical and shameful. Wonder why?

Can't stand the sight of yesterday's written work must come up with something recent. Wonder why?

I wrote something. They come and read it. Have ever they question the real identity of the person who is writing this? Don't know why writing has always been associated with `anonymous' or `not his real name'. Afraid of what you have written will not be accepted or not up to standard? Wonder why...?

Wonder why bloggers are not subjected to any form of written standard or benchmarking in their finished work. Just ramble through. Who cares?

There is one blog. I love to read what she write. I love the song played in her blog. Most of the time if I have the opportunity I'll just run through what she has written and not commenting anything. As of her true identity, even that has never been revealed. Now her blog has been removed. Feel sad. Wonder why?

Wonder why there are blogs just like a new born baby and never grow. Not enough nutrition I suppose. Well there are blogs for reason I know why, must be visited often. Can that be regarded as `loyal?'.

Wonder why there are blogs on politics and the blogger seem to have an attitude of a `die-hard fan' on what is happening to Malaysian politics. They wrote nothing else but politics, politics, and politics. Wonder why, at one time I am so engrossed in politics but now the enthusiasm and interest is waning.

I think the title `wonder why' can become a theme for my some of my future written work. With the title, the whole spectrum of life and `death' can be captured in depth, detail and hope with clarity.

Wonder why I feel guilty of not revealing my true identity. In order to clear that guilt conscience of mine, after really satisfied with my written work, I will reveal my identity with pictures, of course. Wonder when?

So there will be a lot more topics to come and be written on` wonder why.'

No comments: