Friday, July 18, 2008

Man from Yesterday...


Just love to entertain that part of my mind that store the events of the past. One place that opens up the gate to past memory is Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA. In its totality, that place does leaves various marks on me, literally everything from A to Z, so to speak. Whitewater sparks the understanding of my true self and identity. A new place is often regarded as moment of managing a difficult situation in one's life journey. Reacting and adapting has become a natural process of learning. At this moment of writing, the flashing of the pasts in Whitewater begins to tickle my body bringing me back the pasts in feel, smell, sound, and the sight of few individuals briskly walking on a very cold day on an abandoned street called Prairie Road.

Well, I have to stop romancing the pasts, lest I would find myself lost in time.

No comments: