Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Walk into yesterday...


Just to remember by where I have been before..My first day experience at Whitewater, Wisconsin, was day of mixed feeling, sad and happy. Before being given my proper dorm room, I was placed with a number of students at lounge room Number 338 Well East. There I met Tim (Timothy) from Milwaukee and Alex (Alexander) from Ghana and another whom I forgot his name but love to discuss the downfall of Shah of Iran to Khomeini. Tim is quite short by American standard, even shorter than our Malaysians. What a surprise! Later on I found that Tim is a very good wrestler and represented the University in many championships.

Since that was one of the moment of having that lost feeling in life, I am really hoping I would be able to make friends as fast as I could especially with foreign students. At that time, I really don't know whether there are any Malaysians studying there. Anyway, I would do the checking tomorrow. That's what I thought. As for the evening, question is where and what I would be having for dinner? Except for Alex, I am a stranger to others. Even Alex seems to be not that easy to go along with....that suspicious look of him. Or is it just my first impression of him?

....the story is not finished yet..

No comments: