Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Potential and Trapped Energy..

... harness your unleashed energy
>
>
Today and yesterday I have been doing a lot of talking. At the end of the day I would be asking myself what I have been talking about? Does what I talk make sense to them? Don't know. That is why in order to be a professional, never use the word `talk' because it is an indication of one-way-communication. Meaning talking to oneself and the interest of the audience is being ignored. Use the word `communication' because it is an indication of two-way understanding, meaning I say things because that is what you love to hear. But what does that has to do with `potential and trapped energy'?

In brief this is the explanation. In each and everyone of us, there must be some kind of energy being trapped somewhere. Some category of energy is basic to each and everyone of us, like the desire for food, drink or sex for that matter. Some desires are strong and some are mild. It has to be released somehow or else hell broke loose. Fortunately we have laws and government to ensure public safety and security. But there are energy that strictly are mine or yours. Examples are the obsession with something or someone. When I am in front of an audience, the mental energy is straightaway charged and I can say what I want to say without really thinking on what I want to say. Or writing for that matter, the energy is there and the channeling of ideas through writing does not pose a problem to me. As in talking, the moment I set my mind to write on something, the ideas just come flowing.

Everyone is being blessed with ability and energy in order to unleash that ability. But as a social human being, we can't run away from others. In order to tap that potential ability of ours, the activity of socialization with society at large cannot be avoided. The supporting system (comprised of various institutions from family, religion, social, politics..) must be well understood thus when it is being unleashed, it benefits many and acceptable by many...

No comments: